Connecting You To A Plan
New Deadline – Apply by April 30
We have several options:
We asked random people on the street health insurance questions. Here are their responses in this short video series.
Call today and we can help you get the answers you need. We have quarterly 20-minute webinars for our members to get engaged with their health Plan. Past Webinars > >
Toll-free: 1-855-MyAvera (692-8372) or
Last year’s member survey showed the #1 reason members chose Avera Health Plans was the quality of benefits and services we provide. We always put our members first. Our service center is staffed by local, caring individuals who want to help you with health insurance.
Learn more about what is available for you as a member:
- A better experience. We connect you to our team of providers which includes Avera Health and Avera Medical Group — the region’s largest health care. organization and recognized and ranked nationally for patient safety, reputation and advanced technology.
- We treat you as family. We believe health care should be personal and are committed to providing a standard of service reflecting our century-old commitment to make sure everyone in our family has access to quality health care in our region.
- We are your neighbor. Because we live, work and play in the same community as our members, we work hard for you. we are proud of our local roots and offices across South Dakota. Our caring staff is always available to answer your questions and expedite your health care claims efficiently.
- We are your advocate. We believe our members deserve a trusted health care partner to focus on your needs and to make health care affordable.
- We want to help you live a healthier lifestyle. Our newsletters and online website resource called My 365 , are available to help our members make lasting changes.
By REGINA GARCIA CANO More prominent marketing campaigns, fear of potential tax penalties and an overall better understanding of the... Read More →
If you want health insurance or want to look for a different plan – you still have time! There isn’t... Read More →