Plans for Your Business
Employers with two or more benefits-eligible employees have the flexibility to create an
insurance package that complement your
We have the helpful links on the right side that
include wellness benefits, pharmacy and provider directory.
- Up to 50 Employees: Please contact your
agent or call Shellie at 605-322-4769. Defined-contribution plans available for employees to choose from 10 plans.
- 50+ Employees: Please contact your agent
or call Jose at 605-322-4683. Defined-contribution plans available for employees to choose from six plans.
- Self-Funded Employers: Please contact your
agent or call Dan at 605-322-4559.
Plan Options for Small, Fully Insured Employer Groups (up to 50 employees)
We have qualified health plans that include the ten essential health benefits.
Our brochure summarizes the available coverage plans for 2014.
Avera Health Plans Summary of Benefits and Coverage for 2014 Small Business Plans
Plan Options for Large, Fully Insured Employer Groups (50+ employees)
We provide an innovative quoting model to choose benefits that are affordable and essential to the group. The employer will select between the following options to determine the premium:
- Out-of-Pocket Maximums
- Physician Office Visit (deductible vs. co-pay)
- Physician Office Visit Co-pay: Primary Care/Specialist
- Wellness Office Visit (deductible vs. co-pay)
- Chiropractic Office Visit (deductible vs. co-pay)
- Pharmacy Plan Variations (including deductible)
- Emergency Room Coverage (deductible, co-pay, access fee)
- Outpatient Mental Health (co-pay vs. deductible and coinsurance
Avera Health Plans has been very successful with providing third-party administration services for employers who are financially set to fund their own health insurance plan.
- Member ID card production and medical, dental and vision claims adjudication which includes mailing costs
- Benefit Design Consultation
- Plan document creation (excludes printing costs)
- Established Claim Editing Tool and Review Process
- IRS 1099 forms
- Coordination of benefits
- Administration of medical claims for COBRA
- Client Relationship Executive
- Cost Management and Clinical Reporting
- Health Services (Medical Care and Utilization Management)
- Comlaint and Appeals Coordinator
- Pharmacy Benefit Management
- National Provider Network, Regional Provider Network Wraps and Additional Regional Provider Network Wraps
- Wellness Programs
- Onsite Health Screenings
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending and Healthcare Reimbursement
- Accounts using a VISA® debit card
- Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
Get a Quote