Feel free to contact us for assistance and answers to your questions.
As a member, employer or participating provider, you have access to your specific benefit information through our secured website portal. This information is confidential and provided as a resource to view your health benefits any time of the day - when you need it most.
Your benefits will be available when your coverage is effective at the first of the month. You'll need a member identification card in order to register for access to your member portal.
Depending on your health insurance coverage, you may be able to do the following:
- Make a secured bank payment to your monthly premium due
- Search your provider directory specific to your health plan and find in-network participating providers and facilities to save on expenses.
- Check the status of your claims
- View a summary of your health benefit plan. Depending on your policy, this can be referred to as one of the following:
- Certificate of Coverage (SD),
- Evidence of Coverage (IA/NE),
- Summary Plan Description or
- Individual Health Benefits Policy
- Outline of Coverage (Medicare Supplement Insurance)
- View your summary of benefits and coverage, including a quick reference to pharmacy and medical benefits
- View your pharmacy and prescription resources, including a drug formulary and lists of medications you may need prior authorizations
- Go paperless with your explanation of benefits and receive emails when your claim has processed.
- Access My365 - your online health and wellness resource
Note: Each member over the age of 18 may register for their own login. If you don’t have a username and password, please complete and submit the required form.