Avera Health Plans wants our members to understand the importance of preventive screenings. To help you when seeing your primary care physician, review the Preventive Services Listing link below.
Ask your provider what preventive screenings should you considering — especially because many preventive screenings are free (no co-pay, co-insurance or deductible needs to be met) with most health insurance plans.
My 365 – Online Health Guide
The online health guide is available for all Avera Health Plans’ fully insured and Avera MyPlan members. Members have access through a secured portal to store health information along with tracking opportunities to live healthier lifestyles.
What’s included with My 365:
- Wellness Assessment
- Personal Health Record
- Healthy Living Programs
- Preventive Reminders
- Daily Health News Feeds
- Monthly Seminars Online
MEMBERS: Click >> Member Login found on the top of the screen to access your My 365 – start today!
Wellness in the Workplace
Avera Health Plans’ strategy towards a healthier workforce is to offer health care solutions that meet the challenges of rising costs and benefits for fully insured employer group members. Learn more about the health and wellness services Avera Health Plans provides:
- Blood pressure testing
- Cholesterol and glucose panel
- Height and weight
- Individual review of results with a health care professional
NOTE: Flu shots are an optional benefit and can be arranged for large employer groups.
Employers can email WellnessCoach@AveraHealthPlans.com to schedule onsite brown-bag sessions with our health and wellness champion or health screenings for your employees.
To learn more about brown-bag sessions, view our My365 Seminar Calendar for topic ideas.
One-on-one health coaching by phone to Avera Health Plans members (number of sessions can vary depending on the members needs). We will work with the member to transform their goals into action and focus on different behaviors that prevent them from achieving a healthy lifestyle.
- High-risk obstetrics and neonatal ICU admissions
- Severe burns or major limb amputations
- Repeated inpatient admissions
- High-cost cases, complex conditions and chronic diseases
If you are participating in our Care Management program, we can connect you to the Care Management Login for more website resources.
- Program length is eight weeks
- Meetings last 45 minutes each week
- Group sessions are held onsite at the organization
Program focus will be in the following areas:
- Exploring barriers and facilitating change.
- Understanding tobacco addiction.
- Talking with members about their tobacco use.
- Health consequences of smoking.
- Employee interest surveys and outcomes
- Organizational wellness culture surveys and outcomes
- Wellbeing challenges and outcomes (physical activity, nutrition and stress management)