Individual & Family Plans
Open enrollment starts in the fall – and is the best window of opportunity if you’re under 65. Sign up other times of the year if you have a qualifying life event.
Offer health insurance that works for employees and your budget, whether your business is large or small. Plus, businesses can shop or switch any time of year.
Sign up (with no questions asked) October 1 through January 15 annually. Otherwise, enrollment times depend on when you turn 65.
Why Choose Avera Health Plans
- Choices available through our robust network of providers and health care facilities
- Well-being services, online wellness technology, health coaches and member health advocates to keep you living your best life
- Membership discounts at select fitness businesses
- 24/7 Avera Health Plans Virtual Visits at no cost1
- Covered preventive care, including wellness exams, vaccines and preventive screenings like mammography and colonoscopy
- Plan options that fit your needs and budget at every stage of life
1 For most members. Some limitations apply. NOTE: IRS guidelines indicate that members with HSA-eligible plans may be subject to tax penalties if they use the free virtual visits. If you have an HSA-eligible plan, you may use your HSA or Flex spending dollars for this service.