StriveWell: Wellness in the Workplace
Our strategy towards a healthier workforce is to offer health care solutions that meet the challenges of rising costs and benefits for fully insured employer group members.
Below is an overview of the Strivewell services we provide to employers and employees:
Health screenings are offered for free to all fully insured employer groups in Lincoln and Minnehaha counties (S.D.) and to groups larger than 50 employees in our service area.
A basic on-site screening includes:
- Blood pressure testing
- Cholesterol and glucose panel
- Height and weight
- Individual review of results with a health care professional
Note: Flu shots are an optional benefit and can be arranged for large employer groups.
Wellness Champion (Coach)
Access to our wellness coach will provide the support and motivation to help your employees lead a healthy lifestyle. We’re committed to helping our members achieve their wellness goals and can design a program to fit your schedule.
Our wellness champion is ready to help your employees:
- Manage diabetes
- Eat healthier
- Quit smoking
- Lose weight
- Decrease allergy triggers
- Have a healthy pregnancy
- … and more!
Coaching consists of:
- Health risk assessment to determine program development
- Phone consultations based on individual needs
- Ongoing support and program development based on individual progress
- Tools and resources to support you along with our online wellness resource
To learn more about our wellness coach services, contact us at WellnessCoach@AveraHealthPlans.com.
- Employee interest surveys and outcomes
- Organizational wellness culture surveys and outcomes
- Well-being challenges and outcomes (physical activity, nutrition and stress management)