Sign up for AveraNow
Sign up from your desktop, download the app or call us at 855-269-3551.
Already registered for AveraNow? Login Here
Need technical assistance? Contact the AveraNow support team at 1-855-269-3551 or email us.
See a Provider 24/7 with AveraNow
Avera Health Plans members can take advantage of access to an Avera provider 24/7 through AveraNow virtual video visits.
You'll have the opportunity to talk with a provider when you need it most through this members-only perk. You may benefit from an AveraNow visit if:
- It's the middle of the night and you want fast relief, but your need isn't urgent enough to require an emergency room visit
- You don't have time to make or wait for a clinic appointment
- You're unsure whether or not your illness or injury can be treated via video visit or if you need to go to an urgent care or emergency room
How to Take Advantage of Your Free Visit
AveraNow visits are available at no charge* and covered 100 percent if your member group number on your member ID card starts with SD, IA or NE.
In order to take advantage of AveraNow visits for no charge, be sure to have the following:
- AveraNow app - download on iTunes or Google Play
- Coupon code - qualified members can find the code on their member ID card or by logging into the member portal and clicking on the Benefits tab
- Member and group numbers - have your member ID card ready
Be sure to save your coupon code for future reference. It'll be required each time you use AveraNow.
*Disclaimers and/or Qualifications
AveraNow is available in every state to treat you where you are.
In order to receive an AveraNow visit, you must be at least 2 years of age.
This offer does not apply to AveraNow urgent care facilities.
In order to identify if you qualify for a visit at no charge, look at your Avera Health Plans member group number. If your group number starts with SD, IA or NE, you qualify for a free virtual visit. You can find your coupon code on your member ID card or by logging in to the member portal.
If your group number does NOT start with SD, IA or NE, you do not qualify for a free virtual visit with AveraNow. However, AveraNow is still available to you for $49 per visit. It doesn't require health insurance. You can use your flexible spending account VISA card to pay for the visit.
NOTE: As of Jan. 1, 2016, the IRS has not issued guidance about whether the value of telehealth programs such as AveraNow is a "significant medical benefit." If you have a high deductible, HSA-eligible plan, consult your tax adviser on the use of AveraNow for possible tax implications.