LiveNOW for Individual Members
LiveNOW is an online well-being program that encourages you to make choices that improve your overall well-being.
A Handy Tool to Track Your Health
Tracking your health can make maintaining a healthy lifestyle easier for the growing number of people who find it difficult to balance work, life and well-being.
LiveNOW provides self-directed action plans for you to participate in. Choose from any number of our self-directed action plans including:
- Back care
- Diabetes management
- Diabetes prevention
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease management
- Heart disease prevention
- Physical activity
- Quitting Smoking
- Avoiding risky drinking
- Stress management
- Weight management
In addition, the LiveNOW portal provides educational materials and well-being blogs for you to access at your convenience.
We want you to feel empowered to take control of your health, strive for new goals or manage ongoing health issues using our well-being tool.
Log in to your LiveNOW portal
LiveNOW technology can be accessed anywhere you have Internet access, either at work, home or on-the-go.
- Go to AveraHealthPlans.com/livenow
- Click on Register under New Users
- Create an account by completing all information in the sign-up form. Company ID: LIVENOW
Note: Your password must be at least 10 characters. It must contain at least one number and a capital letter.
- After creating your account, you'll be taken back to the Login/Create Account screen where you'll then click Login.
- If you are using a mobile device, save the landing page to your home screen for easy access.
To save the portal landing page on your mobile home screen, follow the instructions below:
- Open the LiveNOW portal login page in your device's browser
- In the browser options, select 'Add to Home Screen'
- Choose a name and click 'Add'
- In the future, you'll be able to access the LiveNOW portal on your device using the shortcut icon
What you can find on your LiveNOW portal
The LiveNOW portal provides helpful tips and tools developed by health experts to help you make lasting changes and live a healthier life. Features include:
- Health Risk Assessment
- Self-directed action plans
- Well-being blogs
- Educational links