Are you covered for life’s what ifs?
Essential benefits give you the most comprehensive coverage possible. Make sure to consider all of your plan options and coverage to make sure you’re covered for:
- Regular clinic visits (outpatient care)
- A trip to the emergency room
- Hospital stays
- Pregnancy and newborn care
- Mental health counseling
- Substance use disorder services
- Prescription drugs
- Physical, speech or occupational therapy
- Preventive screenings (mammography, cholesterol)
- Chronic disease management (asthma, diabetes, COPD)
- Pediatric visits, including dental and vision care
- Lab tests (Pap smear, blood tests)
This list is comprised of the essential services that are ALWAYS covered with our plans, and meet the standards of the Affordable Care Act.
Free 24/7 Urgent Care Virtual Visits for Most Plans!
Regularly $64 per Visit1
Avera Health Plans Virtual Visits are a convenient, no-appointment necessary, virtual visit program. It connects you to a health provider 24/7 for treatment of simple illnesses and symptoms. Plus, it’s FREE to most Avera Health Plans members!