Preferred Plans for Small Business
Our Preferred Plans provide the best value for your business and connect your employees to cost savings and comprehensive health benefits. These plans combine the strength of the Avera network with more than 1,200 providers and the cost-savings of $0 co-pays for primary care, urgent care, chiropractic visits and physical/occupational/speech therapy.
Preferred Plans are available for small employer groups in Minnehaha, Lincoln and Brown counties.
Why You Should Consider an Avera Preferred Plan
- $0 co-pays for primary care, urgent care, chiropractic visits and physical/occupational/speech therapy.
- AveraNOW virtual visits at no-cost*
- Exclusive rates and discounts to Avera Health network, offering you and your employees a more affordable premium
- Membership discounts at select fitness centers
- LiveNOW well-being technology
- The Careington ValuePlus discount program, which offers discounts to vision and travel assistance programs**
- Opportunity to offer additional ancillary products to employees (dental, vision, Employee Assistance Program)
*IRS guidelines indicate that members with HSA-eligible plans may be subject to tax penalties if they use the free AveraNow service. If you have an HSA eligible plan, you may use your HSA or flex spending dollars for this service.
**Available to South Dakota ACA small employer group plans only