The Coverage You Need
We offer employer group coverage for businesses in South Dakota and Iowa. Whether you have two employees – or many more – we can can help you create an insurance package that’s valuable to your employees. Learn more about our employer plans and the different types of coverage we offer.
Fewer than 50 employees? Explore plan options and find one that fits your budget, even if you’re a two-person operation.
50 or more employees? Get great value for your business with fully insured employer plan options – plus flexibility and choice.
Have more than 50 employees and want to fund your own plan? We can help with helpful third-party administrator services.
Round Out Your Employee Benefits
Employee benefits include much more than health insurance.
- If you’d like COBRA administration services, we offer these for no additional fee.
- Make your benefits a complete package with our additional coverage options – from life insurance to employee assistance programs and more.
Your Avera Network Advantage
With Avera Health Plans, your employees will have access to our wide network of providers – including Avera Medical Group and many independent providers in our region – a variety of hospitals and medical specialties, including:
- Nationally accredited cancer specialists and research program
- Region’s largest orthopedic physician team
- A level IIIB NICU in Sioux Falls and 16 birthing locations throughout South Dakota
- Coverage extending beyond the Avera network for employees who live outside of the Avera network
Along with our strong network of providers, we’re pleased to offer a narrow network plan. This type of insurance coverage is budget-friendly and comes with access to multiple medical specialties—benefiting both employers and your employees. Plans available for those employers who reside in Minnehaha, Lincoln and Brown counties.
Want to see for yourself?
Narrow Network Explained Browse Providers