With Avera Health Plans Virtual Visits, employees get free, 24/7 access to online provider visits for urgent care.1 These visits are covered 100% for fully insured groups.
Your employee plan subscribers receive a $15,000 life insurance policy.2 Additional life insurance options are available for purchase to all qualified groups.
Your employees participating in a health insurance plan may be eligible to receive discounts or memberships to South Dakota fitness facilities.
All group businesses receive COBRA administration services at no additional fee, if you elect. Services are compliant with COBRA/Continuation of Coverage administration requirements.
The Avera Health Plans EAP offers confidential counseling sessions with a licensed mental health professional at no cost for employees, spouses and eligible dependents.
- EAP can help with issues such as parenting, marital counseling, balancing work and home life, depression, anxiety, grief and more.
- The three-visit EAP benefit is included in all South Dakota and Iowa ACA small group plans. All group employees and their family members each have access to a total of three EAP visits every year at no cost. These visits are available even if the employee opts not to enroll in coverage from Avera Health Plans.
- All groups have the option to expand access with the purchase of a five-visit benefit option. The five-visit benefit is available to the subscriber, spouses and eligible dependents.
When you offer a health insurance plan that helps them move their health forward, you’re investing in your team’s lives and their productivity for your business.
Well-being services connect employees with resources to improve or manage their holistic health. Services encourage long-term wellness through engagement opportunities, personalized health plans and education. Health coaches, nurses and member health advocates help identify a clear path to maintain a lifetime of well-being.
As an employer, you have the opportunity to manage health care costs while pinpointing the current and potential care needs of your staff.
Employees benefit from personalized health services, such as:
- LiveNOW online portal and app
- Health risk assessments
- On-site or virtual screenings
- Health coaching by referral
Learn more about well-being services