With Avera Health Plans Virtual Visits, employees get free, 24/7 access to online provider visits for urgent care.1 These visits are covered 100% for fully insured groups.
Your employee plan subscribers receive a $15,000 life insurance policy.2 Additional life insurance options are available for purchase to all qualified groups.
Your employees participating in a health insurance plan may be eligible to receive discounts or memberships to South Dakota fitness facilities.
All group businesses receive COBRA administration services at no additional fee, if you elect. Services are compliant with COBRA/Continuation of Coverage administration requirements.
The Avera Health Plans EAP offers confidential counseling sessions with a licensed mental health professional at no cost for employees, spouses and eligible dependents.
- EAP can help with issues such as parenting, marital counseling, balancing work and home life, depression, anxiety, grief and more.
- The three-visit EAP benefit is included with all South Dakota ACA small group plans. All group employees and their family members each have access to a total of three EAP visits every year at no cost. These visits are available even if the employee opts not to enroll in coverage from Avera Health Plans.
- All groups have the option to expand access with the purchase of a five-visit benefit option. The five-visit benefit is available to the subscriber, spouses and eligible dependents.
When you offer a health insurance plan that helps them move their health forward, you’re investing in your team’s lives and their productivity for your business.
Our well-being programs include population health services, which is a comprehensive umbrella of engagement opportunities and resources for employers and employees to experience holistic health care.
We'll provide members opportunities to improve their long-term well-being while allowing employers to proactively manage health care costs and better pinpoint the current and potential care needs of employees. Services available include:
LiveNOW Employee Well-Being Program
- Group-specific well-being portal
- Health Risk Assessment
- On-site screenings or virtually delivered screenings
- Health coaching by referral
Learn more about LiveNOW.
Personal Health Services
- Nurse case management
- Pharmacy and medication adherence solutions
- Quality and data reporting
- Member health advocates