Sign up for AveraNow
Sign up from your desktop, download for your mobile device (iTunes or GooglePlay) or call us at 855-269-3551.
Already signed up? Login
AveraNow Virtual Visits
Avera Health Plans offers access to AveraNow virtual visits at no charge* for most members. The AveraNow mobile app or kiosks at many Hy-Vee locations in Sioux Falls, SD are available and covered 100% if your member group number on your member ID card starts with SD, IA or NE.
A convenient access to a provider when you need it most through this members-only perk. You may benefit from an AveraNow visit if:
- You’re unsure whether or not your illness or injury can be treated via video visit or if you need to go to an urgent care or emergency room
- You don’t have time to make a clinic appointment
- It’s the middle of the night and you want fast relief, but your need doesn’t require an emergency room visit
How To Use AveraNow
In order to take advantage of AveraNow visits for no charge, be sure to have the following:
- AveraNow app – download on iTunes or Google Play
- Member and group numbers – have your ID card ready
- Coupon code – qualified members can access the code on the back of their member ID card or by logging into the member portal and click on the Benefits tab
Save your coupon code for future reference, as it will be required each time you use AveraNow.
Need Technical Assistance?
Contact the AveraNow support team at 1-855-269-3551 or at email@example.com.
*Disclaimers and/or Qualifications
In order to receive an AveraNow visit, you must log in from within the United States and be at least 2 years of age. This offer does not apply to AveraNow urgent care facilities. In order to identify if you qualify for a visit at no charge, look at your Avera Health Plans member group number. If your group number does NOT start with SD, IA or NE, you do not qualify for a free virtual visit with AveraNow. AveraNow is available for a $49 visit, as it does not require health insurance.
NOTE: AveraNow qualifies for medical reimbursement as an allowable expense, so you can use your Flexible Spending Account for payment. Check with IRS regulations or your flex benefits administrator every year as eligible items and services can change. If you have a high deductible, HSA-eligible plan, consult your tax adviser on the use of AveraNow for possible tax implications.